Austin Ranks High In Things That Matter
Everyone knows Austin has become a household name in the US and around the world, mostly due to it’s food, music, art, outdoor lifestyle options, and pro-business economy. And, we continue to make top lists year after year. Here are just a few of the reasons you might want to live here.
Here are just a few of the different
Here are just a few of the different areas Austin tops the rankings and links to the reports. ENJOY!
· #1 Best place to live – looking at several factors like housing, crime rates, cost of living, the standard of education, job availability and more.Austin Named #1 Best Place to Live for the third year in a row on the U.S. News and World Reports 2019 edition of the 100 Best Places to Live in the U.S.A. (U.S. News, April 2019)
· Happiest City - key ingredients include a positive mental state, healthy body, strong social connections, job satisfaction and financial well-being. Austin is one of the 15 Happiest Cities in America (WalletHub, March 2019)
· #14 Healthiest City in America looking at 42 key indicators of health Including cost of medical visit to fruit and vegetable consumption to fitness clubs per capita. For more see below. Austin Ranked #14 Among Healthiest Cities in America (WalletHub, February 2019
· #4 Best City To Start A Business. They analyzed 100 cities in the US. Different variables were used like, business environment factors, average work per week, the average growth in the number of small business and more. Austin Ranked 4th Best Big City in the U.S. to Start a Business (WalletHub, May 2019)
· #5 Best city to Start a Career - Austin gives job seekers an ample opportunity to start their dream job, by offering them entry-level jobs with higher average monthly salaries. Austin Ranked 5th Best City to Start a Career (WalletHub, May 2019)
· Top City In the World for Technology - Many factors were studied, like friendly environment, low tax rate, mobility, affordable housing, tech environment, reduced crime rates and many more. Also, Austin has become a home for various tech companies like AMD, Dell, and IBM. These technology companies have a long presence in Austin. The ability to provide access to the world's top talent through the University of Texas at Austin. Austin Ranked #8 Top City in the World for Technology (Savills, April 2019)
Other interesting areas where Austin ranks high are below. All these are just a few of the reasons you might want to relocate to our great city. Don’t hesitate to give me a call at (512) 983-8556, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Austin’s Old Settler’s Music Festival and the Austin City Limits Music Festival rank in the 10 Best Music Festivals in North America (USA Today, March 2019)
Austin Ranked #16 Among Best Places to Find a Job 2018 (WalletHub, January 2019)Lifestyle
Austin Ranks #1 for growth over the last decade in jobs, GMP and jobs in young firms (Brookings Institute, March 2019)
Austin Named #4 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.A. (U.S. News, April 2019)
Just so you know, I am a real estate broker in Austin, Texas and have been practicing real estate for many years, selling my first flip property in 1994. I am ranked among top agents in city. I pride myself on giving my clients personal service and excellence along the process. Thanks for dropping in.